‘God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.’
We live in challenging times. This is a note to set out the planned arrangements for First Donaghadee for the weeks ahead.
- The usual Church Service will be off until further notice but the church will be open from 11am-12noon on Sunday mornings for prayer. There is an issue with the heating in Church so wrap up warm!
- The Church will also be open for prayer on Thursday mornings, 10:30-12noon.
All other meetings etc. are cancelled until further notice – this includes the Bible Study and Prayer Meeting.
- I plan to write a devotional for your use each week that can be(1) collected from the welcome area (available each week from Sunday morning), (2) can be emailed to you (if you give/email me your email address), (3) can be delivered to you on request, (4) will be published on our website.
- PCI’s ‘Let’s Pray,’ (daily prayer points) will also be available in the welcome area or you can sign up on the PCI website to have it emailed to you weekly.
- Freewill Offering Envelopes may be dropped into the Prayer Request Box in the Welcome Area or simply kept at home in the mean time. Please do not post them to the Church.
Pastoral Care Arrangements: If you need someone to call with you, you would like to chat on the phone, or you need help with anything, do not hesitate to call either myself, Sandy or your district elder:
Rev Janice: 91883869/ 07713407070 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy: 91883376 email@example.com
‘In times of trouble he will shelter me; he will keep me safe in his dwelling and make me secure on a high rock.’
Wishing you all every blessing. Stay well and keep safe. Rev Janice